- Clears the ear canal from excess ear-wax, dead epithelium, and other pollutants, quickly and effectively dissolves ear-wax build-up.
- Has antibacterial effect and delays the development of infections after the protective ear-wax layer is removed.
- Softens the skin in the external auditory canal, stimulates detachment of dead cells, contracts pores, inhibits bacterial growth.
- Penetrants (allantoin, phenylethanol, butylhydroxytoluene, liquid lanolin) — deeply penetrate the sulfuric plug and dissolves it
- Surfactants (polyoxyethylene oleic acid ester) — reduce adhesion of ear-wax on to the walls of the auditory canal
- Moisture retention (polymerised sorbitan, saturated fructose syrup) — stimulate dissolution and rinsing out of the sulfuric plug
- Softening ingredients (allantoin, mink oil) — softens the corneous layer, stimulates detachment of dead cells, contracts pores, inhibits bacterial growth
- Preservative (benzethonium chloride)
Advantages of Remo-wax:
- complex composition — not only effectively eliminates excess ear-wax and built up ear-wax, but also moistens and protects the skin of the external auditory canal from infections and adverse influence
- universal effect — used for eliminating ear-wax build-up and for regular hygienic care of the external auditory canal
- painlessly softens and rinses out excess ear-wax
- does not have systemic effect, does not cause resistance
- can be used by pregnant women
- can be used in patients suffering from allergies